Thursday, December 13, 2012

Demons

A lot of things have been on my mind as of late.  Family, school, job, friends, women and wellness.

After some recent events in my life, I have started to believe that there is no good left in the world.  I lost my guiding light that told me what I should do and when I should do it.  The last conversation I had with my guiding light was the most personal one that I have ever had.  I mentioned that people that are down on their luck like me tend to stoop to criminal measures, but I would never do that.  There's so much more that I could say, but it puts me in such a dark place that I cannot invest the time right now to come back.

Everyone always asks me how I am doing or how do I feel, and I never know how to answer.  How would anyone feel if they're answers for all right/wrong questions were taken away? 

My schoolwork has been in line with my plan.  I complete everything ahead of schedule.  My teammates and I have a synergistic relationship.  This has been the first time, in a long time, that I respect the work ethic of my group.  I could only hope that I can continue to take classes with them and maintain this enlightening relationship. 

The job prospects have fallen off the radar; hopefully because of the "christmasy" season.  Everyday that ticks by, I can only hope that I will get a call soon.  I cannot go on like this forever.  For FUCKS SAKE! 

My family and friends have never meant more to me than they do now. 

I will get to the others when I return from my long awaited trip to 'sanctuary'.

No comments:

Post a Comment